New Bedford, Massachusetts Employment Law Attorneys
Unlike most law firms south of Boston, we at Lowrie & Andrew Attorneys at Law primarily focus our practice on employment law, discrimination law, civil rights law, and labor law. As Massachusetts employment lawyers, we have more than 30 years' combined experience helping employees fight back against injustice in the workplace, helping victims of discrimination and civil rights violations, and securing them the relief and financial compensation to which they may be entitled under the law. As Massachusetts discrimination lawyers, we have successfully litigated cases at the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD), the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), and in Massachusetts and Federal courts, against all types of employers, including large corporations, municipalities and government agencies, and can protect your rights against them.
If you have experienced discrimination, civil rights violations, or any other unfair treatment in your workplace call our firm today at 508-990-7980 to schedule your free initial consultation. You can also email us and we will be in touch with you promptly. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, and we offer flexible appointment scheduling.
We Have Obtained Positive Results For People Just Like You
As a victim of employment discrimination, or other kinds of discrimination, you may feel alone. Our Massachusetts employment attorneys want you to know you are not alone. We can inform you of your rights. We can fight back with you and for you. We have obtained many positive results for people who have suffered many types of discrimination and other injustices at work and in other areas of life. Our successes include the following:
- Obtaining justice and monetary settlements for victims of wrongful termination, workplace harassment and discrimination based on age, handicap, disability, pregnancy, sex, sexual harassment, sexual orientation, race, color, national origin, etc.
- Securing the revocation of wrongful terminations, reinstatement of employees into former positions with retroactive pay and benefits and removal of unjustified allegations from personnel files.
- Stopping workplace harassment, allowing employees to enjoy a non-hostile work environment.
- Compelling the withdrawal of unjustified or discriminatory disciplinary actions, including warnings, write-ups and suspensions.
- Reviewing and negotiating favorable severance agreements and packages.
- Winning unemployment benefits appeals.
Lowrie & Andrew Attorneys at Law has the experience and dedication you need to fight back against injustice. Contact us today to schedule your free initial consultation with a lawyer.